Best Lift and Drop Kits
Bring Your Vehicle to the Perfect Height
Ice Creams Wheels and Tires offers the best quality of automotive suspension lift kit installation and drop kit installation services at affordable prices. We have all kinds of Truck and Car lifting kit packages available in our stock.
Now modify your Car, Truck, SUV or any other vehicle according to the terrain. We offer automotive body lift and drop kit installation services in Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler and their surrounding areas in Phoenix, Arizona. We have the best custom lift kits and drop kits available for all kinds of vehicles.
You can prepare your truck for rock climbing and mudding with our lift kit installation service. You can also opt for our car lifting kit or lowering kit installation to improve the aerodynamics of your car.
We carry lift kits and drop kits for all vehicle make and models.
We have the best lift and drop kits for all vehicle makes and models. Our technicians have years of experience in automotive body lift and drop services like lift and drop kit installation. We will offer you the best advice and recommend you the best solution for modifying the suspension of your vehicle.
We have suspension lift and drop kits from popular brands like Rough Country and KSport USA in our inventory. Contact us for all kinds of lift and drop kit installation services in Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler and their adjoining areas in Phoenix, Arizona.
Need Help? Send us a Message
Suspension Lift Kits
Find and install the suspension lift kit that best fits for your Truck or Jeep. Lifting the body of your vehicle offers a number of advantages like:
- Additional ground clearance for the biggest and baddest off-road tires and wheels
- Less body exposure to sharp rocks
- The aggressive and distinct appearance that towers above other vehicles on the road
Body Lift Kits
Body lift kit will help in installation of bigger tires and wheels without suspension modification.
- Raise the body of your truck, Jeep®, or SUV off the frame.
- Provides a cost-effective way to alter your vehicle without changing the steering and suspension geometry.
Lowering the suspension can improve performance and aerodynamics of your car along with:
- Reducing the risk of rollovers
- Improving handling and greater tire grip
- Street appeal & custom look that sets your vehicle apart from stock models